Cover up, get dry and stay warm with Orca Robe.
Designed, packaged, and embroidered in Ireland, Orca Robe is perfect for outdoor use, particularly when you get out of the water! The Robe’s dual action technology means it will dry, and warm you simultaneously. It is perfect after sea swimming, watersports, camping, or even after a hike or run!
We like to think of it as human blubber!
The Nitty Gritty
- Black waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super cosy and high quality grey synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester)
- Tailor-made, fitted sleeves with fasteners at the wrist
- Full length zip
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Large 'A4' size internal, soft-lined pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg
- Proudly packaged plastic free!
The Orca Robe was specifically designed to be an oversize style and fit. It was designed to be large, and loose, enough for comfortable and easy changing. Bring those arms in, and get changed with ease in the body of the Orca Robe. We have tested the Orca Robe on all shapes and sizes.
Length = 112cm
Width = 80cm
Sleeve = 55cm
The Best Parts
- Designed in Ireland
- Embroidered in Ireland
- Packaged in Ireland
- Packaged Plastic free using 100% Irish and recycled cardboard
- Delivered Irish
My Orca Robe
Not just your average changing robe..
Why not add your name, initials, favorite motto or quote to your Orca Robe?
Just let us know what you would like, and in what color, and we will add this to your Orca Robe! Simply put this information into the text box before adding to the cart.
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery.
Fancy something else or want to add a logo (club crest, organization, group etc.), no problem, just shoot us an email or WhatsApp.